Wednesday, February 8, 2012

i love to see the temple!

Yesterday was such a fun day! I was able to do some work at the temple, for family names! I went with my dad, Lizzie and Patrick. My mom watched Phineas in the waiting room. It was a great experience and Phineas' first time to the temple! We HAD to take pictures, of course.

After the temple we went to Buffalo Bill's Wings and it was delicious! They had 45 cent wings on Tuesdays. We pigged out and it was SO good!! I also got my hair cut yesterday! It's super fun and different. The only thing that would have made yesterday even MORE awesome is if Travis and Spencer were able to join us. Next time!!

Ok, here are the pics. My son is sooooo adorable!! :)




1 comment:

  1. I'm not even going to pretend. I love hanging out with the little guy. :) Thanks for sharing him with us. It was a great day!

    ReplyDelete