Monday, February 6, 2012

a hairy subject

I am posting on this blog because I'm trying to keep the subjects of my other blog in line with my grateful theme.

I have had many a hairstyle in my days. Here are some of them (not including the ones I had in highschool! I did crazy stuff with my hair back then, too.)

Here's some pictures, not in chronological order.
















Pics below are when I was in my first trimester. VERY sick, and you can tell!!



NO hair counts as a style, too, ya know.



And now for all the blondie pics













And here's how my hair is now

It's mostly a grown out version of this haircut, done by my cute neighbor! Buuut, that being said, I am ready for a change!! I am trying to grow my hair out but it's killing me. Everyday I look in the mirror and I don't like it! Plus, my hair is falling out now, too. So... suggestions anyone?

2 comments:

  1. You are so cute!!!!!! And you pull off and look SO GREAT in every single hair style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look cute bald. That was neat. Not everyone can pull that off.

    ReplyDelete